Redress your

Unresolved Complaints

on communication and multimedia services at

www.complaint.cfm.org.my

14 JAN 2017
What we have been up to lately.

A post-interview photo update with Astro Awani last week. We are proud to share our knowledge across the world in highlighting and combatting dengue and Zika diseases.

Rainier Mallol is one of the Delegate Speakers at the One Young Summit in Ottawa, Canada. I will share our mission, goals and successes later this month. 

AIME is one of the 10 ground-breaking solutions selected to present at the @UN SOLUTIONS SUMMIT 2016. The Solutions Summit is a catalytic gathering that will take place at UN Headquarters in New York on the evening of 21 September 2016 during UN General Assembly week. #UN #SolutionsSummit #AIME

Here we are! We are glad that AIME has been selected as the 10 ground-breaking innovations of exceptional scientists and engineers by the United Nations Solution Summit that will be held during the upcoming UN General Assembly.

Thanks UN for the selecting us as the Top 10 exceptional scientists and engineers of ground-breaking innovations. We will be presenting our work on 21 September 2016 at the United Nations Solution Summit, during the UN General Assembly. The research that started in Malaysia has finally gone global and it doesn't end with just dengue, having embarked on Zika as well. Proud moment for Malaysia, MOH, UNIMAS & AIME to be addressing this solution.

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016/09/20/doctor-to-address-un-on-dengue-mobile-application/

This is the man that guided and inspired me. Tan Sri Datu Prof Hj Mohd Taha Arif, ex Director General of Health, Ministry of Health, Malaysia & Professor of Public Health Medicine. Truly an inspiring message that I will treasure forever. Thanks Tan Sri.

Get better experience,
Discover your passions

Get the app now.