Redress your

Unresolved Complaints

on communication and multimedia services at

www.complaint.cfm.org.my

20 JUN 2016
Batu 12 Gombak house in progress
Remember the Batu 12 Gombak house I posted in February this year, where the daughter fall from upstairs through floor as the floorboard is rotting? The house is now being repaired and 50% is done. We target to finish by month end. Thank you to Uncle David Wu, who agreed to continue with ‪#‎ProjekWumah2‬, under ‪#‎CycleToChina‬ initiatives which was backed by ‪#‎webecommunity‬. We are happy to announce that David Wu has decided to donate the amount unlocked under webe community amounting RM100k, which was initially the funding for his Cycle To China trip. Special thank you note should be forwarded to David Wu. Now more houses can be repaired and more family will get chance to have a better quality of life. Its about giving them hope and let's show, we Malaysians are caring society. If you would like to contribute to Projek Wumah #2, details is as follow: Beneficiary: Be The Change Resources Maybank Acc: 562 731 117688 #ProjekWumah2 #CycleToChina If you know homes that needs repair, do drop me an email to hayaaty.ismail@gmail.com Thank you too to #webecommunity for the opportunity and ‪#‎makeithappen‬.

Get better experience,
Discover your passions

Get the app now.