30 September 2016
Kids can’t get to the classroom? You brought the classroom to the kids!more
04 October 2016
We’ve all done it before: staring longingly at the IKEA in-store show homes, wishing we had our storage game locked down like the Swedes. Maybe we scrolled through Pinterest boards wishing our homes looked as effortlessly gorgeous. Wish no more. We’re bringing you some easy home improvement hacks to make your apartment that closer to being “#goals”-worthy.
1. Organize your bathroom better with a pre-loved CD rack:
2. Problem: Dents in your carpet from furniture. Solution: Ice cubes.
3. Need to hide that ironing board? All you need are two sturdy hooks.
4. Use tissue boxes to hold plastic bags.
5. Si Comel’s hair all over the carpet? Clean it out with a squeegee
Do you know who else is doing home improvements? David Wu and Hayati Ismail of Cycle to China. They’re currently repairing homes around Malaysia that are dire need of TLC. These guys are hoping to repair 20 homes by the end of 2016, and you can help them do just that! Find out how you can help on their Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/cycletochina/ images from https://www.buzzfeed.com/readcommentbackwards/42-creative-diy-hacks-to-improve-your-home-dmjk?utm_term=.csZdbka9R#.dvzxmJ9pD
Get better experience,
Discover your passions